Healing with Nature
Tend to your health with native medicinal herbs, trust the land to show you the way, and walk with us as we relearn to heal by nature. While we don’t offer any cures here, we want to empower you to explore the connection between health and nature for you.
We plan to cultivate:
- California Evening Primrose (Oenothera Californica)
- Mugwort (Artemisia douglasiana)
- Yarrow (Achillia millefolium)
- White Sage (Salvia apiana)
- California holly (Heteromeles arbutifolia)
- Elderberry (Sambucus nigra)
- Valley oak (Quercus lobata)
…and so much more!
Movement, Meditation, Mammals
Join a Tai Chi, Meditation, Animal Therapy, or Wilderness Healing workshop to experience healing arts that have been practiced for centuries. There is power within you and Mother Earth to tend to any dilemma.
Mother Earth Heals
Spending time in nature is linked to both cognitive benefits and improvements in mood, mental health and emotional well-being. Feeling connected to nature can produce similar benefits to well-being, regardless of how much time one spends outdoors.
Farm Fresh Market
Shop Local, From our Table to Yours
Take a stroll down our shelves and see what you’d like to add to yours